We believe your business is no one else's. Your privacy is important to you…and to us. So we'll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Alfresco Bay follows different principles in accordance with world-wide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won't sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address, credit card number or any other information to anyone.
- We'll use the latest security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally this information is requested when you first register with the site. We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To process and activate your account.
- To identify you
- To help us support you and/or your Business.
- To alert you to site upgrades, special offers, updated information and other news and services from Alfresco Bay.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time in the Members Area. There, you can view and edit personal information you have already given us.